Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 07-15-2022, 06:16 AM   #1
minhanpham67
minhanpham67 began at the beginning.

Device: kobo glo hd
Smile How to turn off wifi standby on kobo e-readers?

i am using ftp server on kobo e-reader, but by default wifi on e-reader automatically switches to standby, i want to ask is there a way to turn off or customize wifi timeout?
minhanpham67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2022, 10:26 AM   #2
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
You can do this on the developers options. Firstly, in the search, enter "devmodeon". You won't get a response, but, when you go to the Device information page of the settings, there will be "Developers options" at the bottom of the page. Within that, there is an option "Force Wifi On". When you enable that, WiFi will stay on. And use a lot of battery.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-15-2022, 10:58 AM   #3
minhanpham67
minhanpham67 began at the beginning.

Device: kobo glo hd
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
You can do this on the developers options. Firstly, in the search, enter "devmodeon". You won't get a response, but, when you go to the Device information page of the settings, there will be "Developers options" at the bottom of the page. Within that, there is an option "Force Wifi On". When you enable that, WiFi will stay on. And use a lot of battery.
thank you, i found the setting "force wifi on",
minhanpham67 is offline   Reply With Quote