Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 05-11-2024, 03:46 PM   #1
gyrene2083
gyrene2083 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Libra Colour
Question Customize footer

I haven't been successful in finding an answer to this so I'm hoping someone could help. Is there a way to put Pages left in chapter in the footer as opposed to having it in the header?

-Kind Regards
gyrene2083
gyrene2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2024, 04:11 PM   #2
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Yes, there is a patch for it. But the patches for the newest devices (including Libra Colour) are not out yet.
Sirtel is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-11-2024, 04:56 PM   #3
gyrene2083

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirtel View Post
Yes, there is a patch for it. But the patches for the newest devices (including Libra Colour) are not out yet.
Thank you for the response, glad to know there is a patch for it and is being worked on.
Old 05-11-2024, 07:34 PM   #4
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirtel View Post
Some of the 4.38 patches do work for the latest 4.39 firmware. So try it and see.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2024, 09:02 PM   #5
gyrene2083

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Some of the 4.38 patches do work for the latest 4.39 firmware. So try it and see.
Thanks Jon, could you let me know what thread I need to look for regarding patches? I don't want to go to the wrong one. I appreciate the help.
Advert
Old 05-12-2024, 02:33 AM   #6
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by gyrene2083 View Post
Thanks Jon, could you let me know what thread I need to look for regarding patches? I don't want to go to the wrong one. I appreciate the help.
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=356106
Sirtel is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2024, 09:32 AM   #7
gyrene2083

Thank you so much @Sirtel, I found that late last night I appreciate you confirming it for me.
Old 05-12-2024, 01:08 PM   #8
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Any patches that come up with an error you have to mark that patch as no and keep doing it until it no longer fails.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2024, 02:34 PM   #9
gyrene2083

Thanks for that @JSWolf I appreciate it. I'll get on this when I get a free moment.