Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 10-12-2021, 07:18 AM   #1
helyan
helyan began at the beginning.

Device: ipad
[iPad] Books won't open

Hi there!

I've been having a problem with some books. I always edit my books a bit (maybe change the cover, or add more tags, etc., never the main content of them) before uploading them to icloud and downloading them on my ipad. However, some of these books open to a blank page (on the top part appears the name of the author and the title of the book, that's it), like if they were empty. I have checked them before uploading, opening them on my pc and they work perfectly so I don't know what the issue could be and how to solve it.

Thank you in advance!
helyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2021, 07:34 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
try doing an epub to epub conversion. Oand if that does not work and epub to mobi to epub conversion.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-13-2021, 06:57 AM   #3
helyan
helyan began at the beginning.

Device: ipad
Converting them to mobi and then to epub again did the trick. Thank you so much!
helyan is offline   Reply With Quote