Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 06-02-2020, 10:33 PM   #1
Beggarmaster
Beggarmaster began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Best Firmware for Kindle Voyage?

Apparently I can now make threads? So as the title says, I was wondering if anyone has any thoughts on the best firmware to use with the Kindle Voyage. As there has been a recent load of resellers offering this device at rock-bottom prices, I think such a thread would prove useful to more than just me.

I plan to operated the two Voyages I have with Airplane mode on virtually all the time, and will be sideloading every book I get. My Voyage with 5.10.1.1 has a battery percentage display that is quite useful, and also offers a more granular font size menu (+ and -) versus the other Voyage running on 5.8.9.

Any and all advice would be appreciated! Very grateful for this forum.
Beggarmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2020, 09:21 AM   #2
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
You might have better luck posting this question in the Kindle section.
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-03-2020, 09:46 AM   #3
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodWallop View Post
You might have better luck posting this question in the Kindle section.
Moved.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote