Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 06-02-2024, 03:41 PM   #2806
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Libra Colour, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
When others want to know the path to their eBooks in their calibre library when they should not know that and really have no need to know that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ownedbycats View Post
I'm not sure what's more frustrating: the "I put my library on an NAS/Dropbox/GDrive and now I'm having issues" posts, or the "how do I change my Calibre library structure?" posts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
And on top of that there is the "calibre has changed the filename".

They don't get that caliber's library is meant to be left alone.
But it's my library and I should have total control over the structure! When pointed to forking calibre as a fix to their issue, somehow, it dampens their enthusiasm.

Umm... to paraphrase one poster, it's calibre not caliber so people won't be able to find it when they search.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:55 AM   #2807
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julie Paradise View Post
Naaah, you can't just stop ANYWHERE! One has to always stop so that the page ends with a finished sentence. (Yeah, I know, each one his:her own madness, and it shows in the small things ...) ;-)
Aha! I'll keep that in mind the next time a read a novel that has only one sentence! (I assume you'll be serving coffee?)
Dr. Drib is online now   Reply With Quote