Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old Today, 05:56 AM   #121
Diabola
Diabola began at the beginning.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quoth View Post
Any screen protector would degrade the matt properties.

I've never had a tablet or phone screen scratched. Never used any screen protection other than a cover.

The pen only needs a very light touch and has a rounded tip. Shouldn't be a problem.
Hi,
It's my first tablet, being so protective and cautious, I had ordered a pair of screen protector (a very low price) and applied one. No bubbles, clear screen, the glass fits almost BUT yep, now little or none matt properties, no anti-reflection, less paper-like feel effects.

BTW finally I got the pen of this tablet. But the tip of the pen is not completely fixed, there's very little space on the sides... and also it's moving up and down a bit. I don't know if it is normal. It makes extra tapping sounds. (ps:There was a crush on the shipping package and also the pen protection accessory. I received the package hopping there's no problem.)
The tip of your pen completely fixed by sides and top? Any gap, moving?

There's also one more situation... I see a latency while using the pen. Is it because of the touch sensitivity of screen glass or something wrong with the pen? I don't know. Here's the video of this situation. (indoor, nxtvision, %40, Jnotes app) It's very obvious while drawing but not so clear while writing.

https://mega.nz/file/J5txSQKI#tjndpR...T3kFMsDH2DKdl8

Do you see any latency while using the pen?
Diabola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:03 AM   #122
Quoth
the rook, bossing Never.
Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: All 4 Kinds: epub eink, Kindle, android eink, NxtPaper11
Junk the protector. It totally spoils the point of it.

I have no latency at all even in Nebo (worth buying), or in totally inferior MS One Note, or in Xodo (free version), or Sketch Box Free (pressure varies width), or any app I tried and ditched.

The pen box has a spare tip and extractor under the pen packing. My pen tip is not loose. It moves only slightly when you press. It would need the metal extractor tool (in box) to remove tip.

Last edited by Quoth; Today at 09:07 AM.
Quoth is offline   Reply With Quote