Thread: eReader Size
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2010, 12:03 AM   #5
Lady Fitzgerald
Wizard
Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: JetBook Lite (away from home) + 1 spare, 32" TV (at home)
A 5" screen works for me but 6" would be better. This is assuming the 6" utilizes the entire screen, like my 5" JBL does, has small overall dimensions (narrow bezel and no keypad), and has software that allows easy viewing of my PDFs (the JBL does a fairly good job). Something like the K3 or Augen's The Book will not fit in my purse because of the idiot keyboard.
Lady Fitzgerald is offline   Reply With Quote