View Single Post
Old 03-15-2024, 08:29 PM   #1
christianbk
Connoisseur
christianbk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.christianbk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.christianbk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.christianbk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.christianbk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.christianbk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.christianbk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.christianbk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.christianbk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.christianbk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.christianbk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: At least one of each brand
March 2024 update: Readouts is no more

Received an update on my GlowLight Plus and the update was that they removed Readouts.

The text states: “What's new in version 8.1.7.31(E) / 6.6.5.9:
Every good story must come to an end. As of March 2024, Readouts has closed its covers, and will no longer be available.
Much like your To Read list, we have a list of great things we’re working on for the future.”

I always thought the monthly Readouts could have been a great way to inspire a book club kind of social thing for B&N? But I never liked any of the selections.

Readouts has been replaced with “Search” in the bottom navigation.
christianbk is offline   Reply With Quote