View Single Post
Old 05-02-2024, 07:52 PM   #171
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
Quote:
Originally Posted by desterly View Post
It seems random when it occurs. I had it flashing when i first put nickleclock on, but now it doesn't do it. I've made a lot of little changes so can't pin point why it changes. I do know i'm on the latest firmware with my refresh set to each chapter.

PeterT said his was flashing originally as well, not sure if it still is.

Both of us had the clock on the right.

You had it on the left and it flashed and now it's not. Did you reboot or make any other changes besides the config file?
Still flashes; and I caught out of the corner of my eye a flash from the battery indicator when it went 1 percent.
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote