View Single Post
Old 05-02-2024, 07:14 PM   #169
desterly
Enthusiast
desterly will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowdesterly will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowdesterly will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowdesterly will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowdesterly will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowdesterly will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowdesterly will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowdesterly will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowdesterly will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowdesterly will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowdesterly will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day now

Device: KV, Forma, Libra Colour
It seems random when it occurs. I had it flashing when i first put nickleclock on, but now it doesn't do it. I've made a lot of little changes so can't pin point why it changes. I do know i'm on the latest firmware with my refresh set to each chapter.

PeterT said his was flashing originally as well, not sure if it still is.

Both of us had the clock on the right.

You had it on the left and it flashed and now it's not. Did you reboot or make any other changes besides the config file?
desterly is offline   Reply With Quote