View Single Post
Old 01-27-2024, 07:10 PM   #78
Renate
Wizard
Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook NST, Glow2, 3, 4, '21, Kobo Aura2, Poke3, Poke5
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcarvil View Post
I agree with you 100%, but can you think of anything else to try? I cannot.
I like my EDL client, but I'm not infallible. If there is something wrong I'd like to fix it.

There is the Python EDL client. That runs on Windows too.

We've had indeterminate reports on this thing. "No loader works", "All loaders work". It's hard to proceed by that unless the phase of the moon enters into it.

If you try a loader and it doesn't work 100% (even if it reboots itself and seems ok) you must do a manual reboot before trying another loader.
Renate is offline   Reply With Quote