View Single Post
Old 11-28-2013, 01:49 PM   #13
Tarana
Wizard
Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PWSE, Voyage, K3, HDX, KBasic 7 & 8, Nook Glo3, Echos, Nanos
I think a lot depends on your genre preferences and that will also determine some about whether you get an ereader or not. It's really hard to find good sci fi and mystery/thrillers unless you are living in a city and even then, the selection is limited. I was reminded recently that sci fi is actually a small amount of the sales compared to regular fiction. My sister would never have bought an ereader if it wasn't for the difficulty of getting older sci fi (now in ebook form). Space is an issue for her too, of course, but she really does prefer paper.
Tarana is offline   Reply With Quote