View Single Post
Old 01-14-2024, 10:23 AM   #2
cgsmom
Addict
cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook GL4+, Nook GL4e, Kindle Oasis 3, Kindle PW4, iPhone 14
I think as usual, Barnes & Noble does not plan very well for continued success. I am not sure how they have remained in the ebook market after all the stupid decisions they have made. I purchased my Nook Glowlight 4+ the first week in December. It is probably the best Nook I have owned. However, then they discontinued the Nook for Windows app. I used that app a lot, so I am currently mad at them AGAIN. Hopefully for people wanting the new Glowlight+, they are wrong about the ship date and they get them sooner.
cgsmom is offline   Reply With Quote