View Single Post
Old 04-23-2024, 12:35 PM   #10
wold
Zealot
wold knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.wold knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.wold knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.wold knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.wold knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.wold knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.wold knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.wold knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.wold knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.wold knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.wold knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.

Device: Lux 5, Libra 2, PRS-T2N
Nice fix One could also consider adapting an IC clamping tool (for BIOS), provided its prongs/beaks/... reach that far.

Click image for larger version

Name:	proxy-image.jpeg
Views:	14
Size:	17.6 KB
ID:	207784

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michal Jancik View Post
I would also be interested in that.
I know that it is possible to start an update with a swupdate command (for updating from the swupdate.bin file, which must be in the root directory), but in this case it is not a re-flash but an update.

I am interested in Re-Flash because I have a broken pocketbook that I need to reflash.
After powering on, an error is displayed:epdc_default_init ERROR cannot open eink

When holding down [ESC] key at start-up you can also get into UBOOT, but for now I didn't have time to look up how to re-flash the unity..
Is the USB FEL mode an option?
See for example: https://linux-sunxi.org/PocketBook_Touch_Lux_3#FEL_mode
wold is offline   Reply With Quote