View Single Post
Old 04-21-2024, 09:44 AM   #4
Michal Jancik
Sorry for my English
Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KOBO.PocketBook.ONYX
Quote:
Originally Posted by nhedgehog View Post
Interesting trick with the connection and the clamp. I soldered mine to stay on the connected side.
Hi.
I had to use the clip because I often had a problem getting into the console, I had to disconnect and reconnect (on the fly) in order to type commands (to appear after pressing ENTER #,it didn't even help when I sent ^C through the terminal)

..as always, everything has its pros and cons
However, there are also disadvantages to using a clamp, such as the other side of the clamp touching the screen.
Also, you can't move the electronic reader too much so that the terminal doesn't move outside the UART pins on the motherboard. .

PS : Unfortunately, I don't have any projects or ideas, I don't even have time, as unfortunately it often happens in the life of a mere mortal

Last edited by Michal Jancik; 04-21-2024 at 09:49 AM.
Michal Jancik is offline   Reply With Quote