View Single Post
Old 04-28-2024, 10:44 PM   #5
Pen&Paper
Pen&Paper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pen&Paper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pen&Paper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pen&Paper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pen&Paper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pen&Paper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pen&Paper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pen&Paper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pen&Paper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pen&Paper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pen&Paper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite & Kobo Libra Colour
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomsem View Post
Kindle dictionary format is the original MOBI format, not KFX. They appear as .azw on the Kindle

I do not think you need to put them in /documents/dictionaries (anywhere in /documents should work), but it's probably convenient to keep them there.

This is a good article about where to find 3rd party dictionaries or how to create your own:

Kindle Dictionary Guide: How to Add, Change, and Create Custom Kindle Dictionaries
Thanks. I didn’t know it existed. I wonder if it’s possible to convert for Kindle this dictionary based on Wiktionary.

https://github.com/BoboTiG/ebook-reader-dict
Pen&Paper is offline   Reply With Quote