View Single Post
Old 04-29-2024, 04:41 AM   #3
jonesyb
Enthusiast
jonesyb can do the Funky Gibbon.jonesyb can do the Funky Gibbon.jonesyb can do the Funky Gibbon.jonesyb can do the Funky Gibbon.jonesyb can do the Funky Gibbon.jonesyb can do the Funky Gibbon.jonesyb can do the Funky Gibbon.jonesyb can do the Funky Gibbon.jonesyb can do the Funky Gibbon.jonesyb can do the Funky Gibbon.jonesyb can do the Funky Gibbon.

Device: kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
eBooks with InDesign don't work well unless you edit them after you've exported as an ePub.

Thank you! Yes, I totally get that. The code is a big old mess. It's just experimenting really. I did see a youtube video where someone exported the eBook and the text frames on the page stayed together because he said he grouped them, but I can not get it to do the same thing.

Edit:

I did it. My problem is I had highlighted all the frames, dragged them to the articles panel, THEN grouped the frames. The articles panel does not care if you grouped them afterwards, it will only consider what you did before adding to the articles panel. I hope that makes sense.
jonesyb is offline   Reply With Quote