View Single Post
Old 02-22-2019, 12:45 PM   #73
tshering
Wizard
tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by mobama View Post
Yes, sounds simple, which is why I tried it a bunch of times last year. However, nothing showed up in my KSM. I have also tried to follow several different instructions, all with equally non-existent results. And nothing showed up in my KSM this time either.
I was rather excited about these "one-click" packages because they promise to make the installation simpler than ever, but unfortunately they again deliver no results for me. The fact seems to be that it's not that these packages "are not meant" for those who have KSM, but rather if you have KSM then the packages will not work no matter what. The user *must not* have KSM, then the packages would work (maybe, because I won't uninstall my KSM to try).
KSM 8 does not know plato. You need KSM 9, and for more recent versions of plato you need to update a script file (you find the information under 'news' in the first post of the KSM 9 thread.)
In KSM (any version) you can disable KSM by selecting tools > activate > set runmenu settings.msh > never; then One-Click Install Packages should work (until you re-enable KSM).
tshering is offline   Reply With Quote