View Single Post
Old 04-09-2024, 06:17 PM   #4
Arconte
Enthusiast
Arconte began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx TUC
Well, I don't know who of us 3 would be the most surprised, but the webcam works perfectly with the USBcamera app. Still, it doesn't works on Teams nor Zoom. When I try to use Teams or Zoom, the working camera is the rear one on Tab Ultra C, and it seems it isn't aware of the USB camera.

I tried to use the UsbMode.apk to see which info gives me, but even being able to install it, it doesn't start. However, with USBcamera app I can see the webcam's location ( /dev/bus/usb/001/002 ).

I am wondering how I have to do to make this work. I am not root, so doesn't have the possibilities that it gives, but if it is reversible I can try to root it.

Maybe should I root it to see where the bult-in cam is (Do I really need root for that?), and knowing this, maybe there is the possibility to create some file to create a secondx built-in cam file that redirects to the usb webcam path? Just using imagination here, I have no idea if this could work, nor how to do that.x

What's are your opinions? I really need to have this worked out, as I use the Tab Ultra C as my main device
Arconte is offline   Reply With Quote