View Single Post
Old 08-25-2023, 12:16 AM   #12
Wiggo
Leftutti
Wiggo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wiggo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wiggo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wiggo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wiggo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wiggo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wiggo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wiggo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wiggo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wiggo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wiggo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by thiago.eec View Post
Besides, the reading progress (%) is also needed for the sync plugins (like Goodread Sync and Skoob Sync).
For my syncing with GoodRead Sync I don’t need reading progress, did I miss something?

Quote:
EDIT: Actually, using a tags column makes no sense. For sorting to work, it would have to be a single value column.
Not entirely right. My history books with the different eras and subdivisions are grouped quite well by this.
Bonus would be a chart similar to StoryGraph.
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8644.jpeg
Views:	195
Size:	139.1 KB
ID:	203339
Wiggo is offline   Reply With Quote