View Single Post
Old 08-24-2023, 10:50 AM   #10
Comfy.n
want to learn what I want
Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Calibre E-book viewer
Quote:
Originally Posted by thiago.eec View Post
Using the last highlight as a progress indicator could be really misleading, don't you think? I mean, you could read a lot until you find something worth highlighting again.
Sure, but if this was the case - I mean, if the plugin could retrieve the nearest highlight towards the end of the book and translate that into a #percentage column by automagically calculating it using #vp - I could just set myself to make sure to highlight something before taking a reading break... well, i don't know.
Comfy.n is online now   Reply With Quote