View Single Post
Old 01-27-2024, 02:29 PM   #1220
mgrimace
Connoisseur
mgrimace rocks like Gibraltar!mgrimace rocks like Gibraltar!mgrimace rocks like Gibraltar!mgrimace rocks like Gibraltar!mgrimace rocks like Gibraltar!mgrimace rocks like Gibraltar!mgrimace rocks like Gibraltar!mgrimace rocks like Gibraltar!mgrimace rocks like Gibraltar!mgrimace rocks like Gibraltar!mgrimace rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, Kobo Libra H2O, Kobo Libra 2
Hello, looking for advice -
Setup: I have a KO2, jailbroken with Koreader. I have both Calibre and Calibre-web self-hosted.

Question: What’s the ‘best’ way to browse/send/manage books from my library to my Kindle, and organize them once they’re there.
- By ‘best’ I mean browsing my content, ideally with covers, and copying them wirelessly from my library to the device. Calibre-web OPDS, calibre server, calibre koreader plugin… there’s options.
- And in terms of downloading, how do folks organize the files/folders on the device. For example, I can see the in-built Kindle authors/titles on my main Koreader screen, which appear as ‘empty’ because they’re awz3/kfx…do folks put the books there? A single Koreader folder? Etc.

Thank you in advance for your setups, advice. It’s my first time using Koreader and I don’t have a good sense of the workflow on a kindle.
mgrimace is offline   Reply With Quote