View Single Post
Old 03-28-2024, 04:21 AM   #98
Comfy.n
want to learn what I want
Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Calibre E-book viewer
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindlefere View Post
It now supports two columns (left/right) reading for original and translation content, and you can also customize the original context color now. [...]
Wow. Just... wow!

It looks incredibly good and in sync as the book gets scrolled through. I've set a justified alignment custom CSS in the ebook viewer, just to see how it looked - probably not a good idea when text is in german, yet it works really fine:

Click image for larger version

Name:	2024-03-28 04_51_53-Müdigkeitsgesellschaft Fatigue society [English] [EPUB] — E-book viewer.png
Views:	108
Size:	159.6 KB
ID:	207209

Name:	2024-03-28 04_58_49-Müdigkeitsgesellschaft Fatigue society [English] [EPUB] — E-book viewer.png
Views:	87
Size:	180.7 KB
ID:	207210

The options to append target language to title metadata and target language code to language field are also awesome additions! I remember I had to add some 'translated' tags manually when I first used the plugin. By the way I noticed that the author name gets duplicated for some reason:

Name:	MWSnap 2024-03-28, 04_46_05.png
Views:	87
Size:	7.5 KB
ID:	207211

Name:	MWSnap 2024-03-28, 04_41_17.png
Views:	86
Size:	17.1 KB
ID:	207212

Also, this version seems unbelievably faster.

Comfy.n is offline   Reply With Quote