View Single Post
Old 03-15-2024, 04:46 AM   #95
kindlefere
Enthusiast
kindlefere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlefere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlefere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlefere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlefere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlefere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlefere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlefere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlefere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlefere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlefere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW2
The plugin just added the support to set the original text color. Please check the latest version v2.3.1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whallup View Post
Great Plugin! I like how you can set the text color of the translated text.. is there any method or any plans to change the original text color? I ask this for the sake of easier readability - being able to have black text for the translation while the original language is grey or a faded color would help me read the content easier without being tripped up.
kindlefere is offline   Reply With Quote