View Single Post
Old 03-29-2016, 10:33 PM   #3
jj2me
Guru
jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, -350; Kindle 3 3G, DX, PW 2; various tablets
I'm probably missing something, but I don't see a need for you creating a service for the Kindle, since there are several ways to just click and get the article to automagically appear on the Kindle once you get it in wi-fi range. For free. Examples:
- Amazon's own (can send to multiple Kindles, and it'll save in your Personal Documents if you want)
- this Klip.me Chrome extension
- this FiveFilters Android app

I use all three. The Amazon one is the least reliable.

They do not try to capture more than the single page (single URL) you give it, and none of those three capture the blog article's comments.
jj2me is offline   Reply With Quote