View Single Post
Old 03-23-2024, 11:37 PM   #6
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by awakil View Post
Thank you very much. I was confused between the previous response and the member’s signature. I thought he would refuse to help
IMHO, what he supplied was a tip. From what I've seen of their posts, they is very willing to offer help to people who are willing to do some of the work themselves, they is not willing to get involved in trying to help those who are not showing any evidence of a willingness to do some of the work themselves.

In this case, a bit more detail would have helped but after a while, you start jumping from A to Z without showing the intervening steps.

Last edited by DNSB; 03-23-2024 at 11:40 PM.
DNSB is online now   Reply With Quote