View Single Post
Old 12-14-2019, 12:37 PM   #66
rtiangha
Evangelist
rtiangha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rtiangha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rtiangha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rtiangha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rtiangha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rtiangha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rtiangha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rtiangha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rtiangha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rtiangha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rtiangha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie_w View Post
Just a personal opinion, but I don't think I'd want to leave the Screenshot=true option on permanently. Firstly, I'd be worried that I wouldn't be able to do a forced reboot if the device froze and my on/off button wasn't working in the standard way (although I don't know whether this is fact or fiction). Secondly, if you take some screenshots and leave them in the root dir they will be imported as "books" next time you connect/disconnect from the PC.
I don't have a Clara, but on my Glo HD, there's a small pinhole at the bottom that you can jab a paper clip into that will force reboot the device in an emergency. Does the Clara not have something similar?
rtiangha is offline   Reply With Quote