View Single Post
Old 05-05-2024, 10:45 AM   #97
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpicyPoison View Post
I edit each and every ebook I purchase
Self taught HTML & CSS while editing eBooks.
There are 400+ eBooks in calibre library.
All those books follow same formatting pattern. My pattern.
There is not even a single paragraph out of order.
But calibre converts epubs to azw3 very badly. So I open both formats size by side and manually copy paste the whole source code from epub to azw3. Does anyone know better solution to this? How can I create Azw3 from epub files without changing the formatting?
You could use KindleGen to create a dual-format. Then use KindleUnpack to split them and remove the Mobi. That's as best as you'll get.

What is it that changes when you convert to KF8? It could be just a matter if fixing your settings.

Yes, the code does change no matter how you do it. But does the actual formatting change?

Last edited by JSWolf; 05-05-2024 at 11:03 AM.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote