View Single Post
Old 11-17-2021, 07:28 PM   #11
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
I went to the local Barnes & Noble (first time in several months). Quite a few changes. The movie/music section has pretty much shrunk to nothing, but there are a lot more books.

As for the Nooks — right now they're not even on display. You have to ask for one if you want to buy it. They've got a new Nook display coming, but the guy I talked to hadn't heard of the Nook Glowlight 4. He did know that they had had pulled the Glowlight 3s and that they were going to clear them out (presumably when they came back on sale). At least think that's what I think he said — it was hard understanding him through the mask. It would have been hard to understand him anyhow, he kind of mumbled.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote