View Single Post
Old 11-17-2021, 12:10 PM   #4
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOneWhoReads View Post
I was in BN this past weekend as my NST is literally falling apart and on life support. Figured I'd commit to one last go with the Nook family, maybe even get the bigger Glowlight Plus(2019). When looking at the two different models I found a sign on the Glowlight 3 stand, "Out of stock, ask our employees about the Glowlight 4". ...
Interesting. I think I'll take a trip down to Barnes & Noble. Thanks for the news. It appears to be another confirmation that B&N isn't planning to get out of the eBook and eReader business.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote