View Single Post
Old 05-04-2024, 03:15 PM   #38
cgsmom
Addict
cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook GL4+, Nook GL4e, Kindle Oasis 3, Kindle PW4, iPhone 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by ehbowen View Post
Edit To Add: I think I found the answer. Along with the 50.4 MB download link for the main package there are also three other links which turn out to be the Visual C++ packages. I needed to install the x86 and x64 packs; there's also an arm package. Thanks for the point in the right direction.
Thank you. I couldn't get this to work before and that was the answer.

I am still mad at BN for discontinuing the app, but at least I can still buy from them if I need to. Sometimes their Daily Find books are not on sale anywhere else.
cgsmom is offline   Reply With Quote