View Single Post
Old 04-02-2024, 02:18 PM   #14
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Libra Colour, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
If you update calibre while calibre is open, you can trigger having to restart your computer so that files that were in use can be overwritten. In my experience, that has been the only time that I need to restart my computer after a calibre installation.

As for @Cactus Chef's wife's issue, I would suggest making sure that no calibre processes are running, uninstalling calibre, deleting the C:\Program Files\Calibre2 directory and any subdirectories and then re-installing calibre. This should not affect your calibre configuration or libraries.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote