View Single Post
Old 03-30-2024, 09:56 AM   #5
cgsmom
Addict
cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook GL4+, Nook GL4e, Kindle Oasis 3, Kindle PW4, iPhone 14
I have a Windows 11 computer and the Glowlight 4 Plus connects just fine. It shows up as a folder directly under "This PC". I had a Windows 10 computer and it would not connect automatically. I had to connect the Nook and then "Restart" the Nook. I don't know if that was just something with my computer that could have been corrected or not. That computer died and I got my current one.

Calibre cannot connect with my Glowlight 4 Plus so I just copy files from my Calibre Library folder to the Nook folder and it seems to work just fine.

FWIW Calibre can connect with the Glowlight 4e just fine.

I do like the GL4+. I think it is the best Nook I have had.
cgsmom is offline   Reply With Quote