View Single Post
Old 03-29-2024, 11:39 PM   #1
Kaysclie
Addict
Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Forma, Aura One,Ipad Pro 10.5, Oasis 3
Looking for some answers about glowlight 4 plus

Barnes and Noble still have the Nook Glowlight 4 plus on sale on line. But they won't be shipping until May 31. I still have time to think about it. Most of the reviews look to be that these are the best Nooks yet. But so far I have read that some people have had trouble connecting their glowlight 4 plus Nooks to their computers(windows 10). Can anyone confirm whether that problem has been resolved? I am not looking to do any tricky stuff with my Nook. Just looking for a top notch book reader that will connect to calibre and let me download and read my present and future books. I would appreciate any input from people on this forum...and thank you for any information.
Kaysclie is offline   Reply With Quote