View Single Post
Old 03-26-2024, 10:33 AM   #33
nabsltd
Evangelist
nabsltd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nabsltd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nabsltd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nabsltd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nabsltd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nabsltd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nabsltd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nabsltd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nabsltd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nabsltd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nabsltd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (11th gen), Scribe
Quote:
Originally Posted by leebase View Post
I'd agree with y'all if Calibre/NoDRM was actually easy to learn about and use. It's neither.

However, ePubor has never worked for me either. Calibre/NoDRM works for me now - but it's a constant battle for me. Well, it's an every so often battle.
I'm a little fuzzy on what people find difficult about Calibre and NoDRM.
Is it:
  • Calibre itself is too complicated?
  • NoDRM install?
  • No DRM config?
Once you install Calibre, install the NoDRM plugin, and do some relatively simple configuration (NoDRM will automatically detect an installed Kindle for PC or Adobe Digital Editions, and it's easy to find the serial number of your Kindle if you want to enter that), adding an eBook downloaded from Amazon is as easy as adding an eBook without DRM.
nabsltd is offline   Reply With Quote