View Single Post
Old 03-22-2024, 09:40 AM   #3
downeaster59
Wizard
downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini 6, Onyx Leaf 2, Onyx Tab Mini C, Nook Glowlight 4 Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleron Ives View Post
Since your Nook is already rooted, perhaps you'll be able to find where the password is stored at some point?
My Nook is not rooted. Root was not necessary to access ADB or install apps. If my Nook were rooted, I very likely could find out where the password is stored. In order to root, I would need a copy of boot.img for the Glowlight 4 Plus, but I don't have one (yet). If anyone knows how I can get boot.img, kindly let me know!
downeaster59 is offline   Reply With Quote