View Single Post
Old 11-22-2021, 02:07 PM   #39
Renate
Wizard
Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook NST, Glow2, 3, 4, '21, Kobo Aura2, Poke3, Poke5
I think we all have very definite ideas about what we want. It's not as if we're changing the settings every five minutes. Having a free choice of fonts is important, even if you set it once. I never used the B&N stock reader, I had a reader that allowed whatever font you wanted with a wide range of sizes, approximately 9% (ok, 9.05%=exp(ln(2)/8)) difference between (geometric) steps in a range from 1/2 to 2. i.e. 17 steps.

On my Onyx Poke3 I don't have any refresh problems. If I did, I could throw a full refesh button on my remote.
Renate is offline   Reply With Quote