View Single Post
Old 11-20-2021, 02:48 PM   #36
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodWallop View Post
I don't notice any deterioration without page refresh, but I am likely just not sensitive to it. I still enjoy reading on a Nook ST with a Pearl screen at 800X600. I clearly don't have the highest standards
I haven't noticed it either. Maybe the Glowlight 3 is different from the Glowlight Plus (6.8") here? Or maybe Sirtel has a defective Glowlight Plus?
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote