View Single Post
Old 11-20-2021, 02:44 PM   #35
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodWallop View Post
I don't notice any deterioration without page refresh, but I am likely just not sensitive to it. I still enjoy reading on a Nook ST with a Pearl screen at 800X600. I clearly don't have the highest standards
Heh yeah. We all did once, and put up with terrible layouts, a couple of fonts and a handful of font sizes, bad contrast and so on. I read on my basic nontouch Kindles for years. But then I wasn't spoiled yet and didn't know any better.

I still charge those two old basics and look at their screens every time I do. I couldn't read on them now to save my life. Well, perhaps only to save my life, or if I had absolutely no access to anything else.

Paper books would still be even worse.
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote