View Single Post
Old 12-30-2023, 07:35 PM   #1
NurseMary
NurseMary began at the beginning.

Device: Nook Glowlight 3
Page Turners / Remote For Nook Glowlight 3?

I tried to search and didn't really find any info on the page turner gadgets. Not found any good info on Youtube either so then I found this forum and didn't find any info either. I can't be the only one that has trouble with getting a page turner to work can I?

Anyone using a page turner with any of the nook glowlight readers? I currently have the Glowlight 3 but considering a new Glowlight 4 or 4 Plus. I received a page turner for Christmas from my daughter and it has a device that supposed to clip onto the nook and then you're supposed to be able to turn pages by a remote button. I'm not able to get it to work ( maybe they don't work on the Glowlight 3? ). The remote does work as I verified that by clipping it to my iphone and it does communicate with that.

SO, any tips or advice? Do I need to upgrade to a newer Nook? Do I need to change the remote to a bluetooth one? Any suggestions or tips is appreciated as I'd love to be able to use my new nook holder and the remote page turner while snuggled up under the covers.
NurseMary is offline   Reply With Quote