Thread: publisher font
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2024, 12:06 PM   #12
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebookus View Post
if you mean, the main text is in English and some words are arabic, images would be best bet. That is how LOTR handles runes and the sort.

speaking from a pure user perspective, if a publisher were to force me to use whatever they consider a good font, I would return that book immediately. Very rarely have I found embedded fonts to be any good. If I wanted anything fixed, I would buy a physical copy.
Sure LoTR botched it. They could have used an embedded font for the runes given that it's ePub.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote