View Single Post
Old 02-27-2024, 08:55 AM   #10
BionicGecko
Addict
BionicGecko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BionicGecko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BionicGecko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BionicGecko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BionicGecko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BionicGecko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BionicGecko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BionicGecko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BionicGecko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BionicGecko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BionicGecko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Oasis 3 and Scribe
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatGuy View Post
Thanks so much for your reply!

I've uploaded this particular PDF from Scribd to my PC as well as a bunch of USB HDD's and USB flash drives.

Is there any way I can check that'll these PDF files will be still accessible if I close my Scribd Premium account?

The PDF file I downloaded from Scribd is also downloadable in .TXT form. Does this help me?
Your insistence on making sure you can access loaned files after your subscription ends is bordering on piracy, which is not viewed kindly here. If that file is important to you, you may want to keep your subscription open for as long as you need it.

Now, from a purely technical perspective, .txt files are simply a string of characters; they cannot contain DRM. So if you do download the .txt version, there is no way for the contents of that file to be blocked from access after your subscription ends.
BionicGecko is offline   Reply With Quote