View Single Post
Old 02-27-2024, 07:03 AM   #9
FatGuy
Groupie
FatGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by paperwhite13 View Post
I have a Scribd Premium (and Everand) account. You won't lose access to your downloaded PDFs, Scribd doesn't own them (a lot of times these PDFs are pirated ebooks anyway).
Thanks so much for your reply!

I've uploaded this particular PDF from Scribd to my PC as well as a bunch of USB HDD's and USB flash drives.

Is there any way I can check that'll these PDF files will be still accessible if I close my Scribd Premium account?

The PDF file I downloaded from Scribd is also downloadable in .TXT form. Does this help me?
FatGuy is offline   Reply With Quote