View Single Post
Old 02-05-2024, 08:58 PM   #1
FatGuy
Groupie
FatGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 3
Anxiety With Scribd: Can a PDF be deleted after I've saved it to my PC?

Hello everyone, I need advice. I know this is a strange question, but I'm still learning about how PDF files work so I'd appreciate any help to calm my extreme anxiety!

I'm new to Scribd and I just signed up to a Scribd 30 day trial. I just downloaded a few different ebooks from Scribd.com that are all in the PDF format but I was only given access to these PDF files because I signed up for a 30 day trial to Scribd's premium service.

My question is:

At the end of the Scribd 30 day trial, will I still be able to read and access the PDF files I've downloaded?

How can I make sure I'll still have access after my Scribd 30 day free trial ends?

Thank you for any suggestions!
FatGuy is offline   Reply With Quote