View Single Post
Old 03-01-2024, 07:40 AM   #17
electronicfur
Connoisseur
electronicfur can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.electronicfur can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.electronicfur can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.electronicfur can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.electronicfur can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.electronicfur can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.electronicfur can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.electronicfur can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.electronicfur can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.electronicfur can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.electronicfur can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Samsung Note FBReader, Nook Simple Touch FBReader, (Kindle3 died)
Quote:
Originally Posted by nhedgehog View Post
Be careful with that. Those files are device dependent and there are a lot of options in that cfg and those are often individualized by the service. Overwriting it isn't a good idea. And sorry I don't know a way to to get this file from the device without root.
The installer Neil provided just appends to the cfg file, so it shouldn't be an issue should it?

Code:
#!/bin/sh

# enable opds
echo have_opds=1 >> /mnt/secure/device.cfg

# delete this script
rm $0
exit 0
I'll give it a try when my Verse Pro arrives on Tuesday.
electronicfur is offline   Reply With Quote