View Single Post
Old 11-29-2021, 11:02 PM   #75
Shadilly
Shadilly is kind to children and small, furry animalsShadilly is kind to children and small, furry animalsShadilly is kind to children and small, furry animalsShadilly is kind to children and small, furry animalsShadilly is kind to children and small, furry animalsShadilly is kind to children and small, furry animalsShadilly is kind to children and small, furry animalsShadilly is kind to children and small, furry animalsShadilly is kind to children and small, furry animalsShadilly is kind to children and small, furry animalsShadilly is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: Libra 2,Clara HD, Glowlight Plus, Kindle Voyage
Hopefully it will support a cover that wakes and sleeps when open and closed. Especially with my Plus its very janky to press the home button, wait for the Nook to wake up, swipe once, swipe twice and finally it opens and takes me to...my home page. I'd love to just open the cover and be reading a book in a second rather then 30 seconds.

The screen saver is also a bit dated, just give me the option to display my book cover and we'll be good.

B&N definitely knows what it's money maker is. The page turn buttons! There's something special about having buttons on both sides of the device.
Shadilly is offline   Reply With Quote