View Single Post
Old 11-29-2021, 05:23 PM   #74
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renate View Post
Well, that's a new data point. With all the diagrams it's kind of worked into our minds that it was going to be white.
Yeah, I was hoping they would be black, but the diagrams definitely made it look white. Barnes & Noble have now taken down the GlowLight 4 covers. I guess they put them up a little early. I was hoping to see the GlowLight 4 (itself) listed.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote