View Single Post
Old 11-28-2021, 06:35 PM   #71
Renate
Wizard
Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook NST, Glow2, 3, 4, '21, Kobo Aura2, Poke3, Poke5
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcentros View Post
I'm pretty sure Tolino would also be on this list...
I've never had a Tolino in my hand. It would be pretty easy to check. Netronix, to this day, still doesn't use device trees (DTBs). That's why they have the ntx_hwconfig in unpartitioned flash. It's pretty conspicuous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcentros View Post
So, out of curiosity, do you know who makes PocketBooks?
No, idea, but it is interesting that the new Nook uses the C2 variant of the C1 variant of the same screen on the PocketBook Touch HD.

Re: Romance books. I have nothing against them and my local library can spend 90% of their budget on them as far as I'm concerned, but I wish that there was a user setting that would completely turn their existence off. The same goes for Anime, graphic novels, Russian, Chinese, Spanish and any other languages that I don't read. I don't know why purveyors of books don't have this. I applaud the transcribers of science fiction monthlies on gutenberg.org, but life would be simpler if they didn't list them (for me).
Renate is offline   Reply With Quote