View Single Post
Old 11-28-2021, 05:12 PM   #69
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renate View Post
I'd like to mention that Netronix works for the following customers:
B&N, Bag2Go, Blade, Bookvoed, Carrefour, Catosabido, Chienhua, DT, ElBook, ElBook2, Elonex, Findaway, Gatosabido, Greenbook, IWG, Icarus, Infibeam, Inves, Kobo, LitRes, MVM, Medion, Optical Storage, pageone, pageplace, PBG, PopSlate, RiDi, Startic, Trio, Upg, Wolder

What? You don't own a PopSlate?
I'm pretty sure Tolino would also be on this list now — I think even before they started selling Kobo "clones." (I realize there's differences, but very similar.)

So, out of curiosity, do you know who makes PocketBooks? For some reason I assumed Netronix.
rcentros is online now   Reply With Quote