View Single Post
Old 11-28-2021, 03:44 PM   #68
christianbk
Connoisseur
christianbk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.christianbk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.christianbk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.christianbk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.christianbk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.christianbk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.christianbk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.christianbk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.christianbk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.christianbk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.christianbk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: At least one of each brand
I stopped by the kiosk today and also got the response that the release date was "mid-December." The employees did not give any additional information.

My wishlist for Nook:

- Some member benefit. Like 10% off purchases or something?

- Easier to "send" or "sync" library book loans.

- Expansion of their Serial Reads. It's a fun concept but obviously caters to who thei majority of the Nook market is: romance book folks. Get some fantasy or sci-fi on there!

- More reading settings. I heavily dislike the "(Time) left in chapter" way of displaying that info and like how Kobo does page turns. I thought Nook had this previously?

I'm hoping they can advertise this thing well. Show how folks can have this large collection of Wheel of Time books all on this one-hand device. Show ACTUAL benefits of an ereader instead of gals going on a road trip and slipping their reader in their purse.
christianbk is offline   Reply With Quote